To take charge of your life, you have to take charge of your finances. An important part of financial freedom and maturity is the responsibility of home ownership. So, stop wasting time and money on things you don't need, pay off debt, check your credit and make sure it's clear, correct and that your score is high, and make the decision to invest in your future, and buy a home. What are the steps of buying a home? Simply put, they are as follows:
- Find an excellent, dedicated Real Estate Professional (Hi! That's me. I'm quick, educated, organized, dedicated to my clients, and I'll get the job done better than anyone else.)
- We'll set up a phone or virtual consultation designed to let me know exactly what you're looking for.
- I'll e-mail you available properties that match your criteria, with all details, pictures and even virtual tours.
- I'll e-mail you all necessary documents and we will electronically sign all documents, including the offer to purchase.
- When an offer on the property of your dreams is accepted, Escrow will be opened and you will wire the earnest money deposit to Escrow.
- You will receive a complete property inspection report, by a professional property inspector who will check every detail of the property to make certain the property is free and clear of any issues (including pests and termites).
- A mobile notary will deliver the closing documents for signing to a mutually agreed upon location. They will be delivered to the Escrow Officer who will see the transaction close.
- Congratulations! Welcome to your new home. The keys of your new home will be delivered to you.
Brooke Rosen, REALTOR®
YOUR OC LUXURY REAL ESTATE SPECIALIST
Realty One Group West
DRE Lic. #: 01921260
For All Things Real Estate: https://www.BrookeRosenRealEstate.com